Conditions de Confidentialité
What Information we collect
We gather only the information that is essential to providing good service to our customers and website visitors and partners.
We do not share confidential information to third parties except for those third parties who are directly related to the delivery of our products and services.
You may be asked to provide personal information such as your first and last name, company name, email address, phone number, fax number and address. You may also be asked to establish a login name and password in order to access certain areas of this website. McLarenEurope.com web servers automatically collect Website usage information from you when you visit this website.
What we do with collected information
We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide to McLarenEurope.com with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources.
The ways that Mclareneurope.com may use your information include:
- to respond to your specific inquiries;
- to troubleshoot any issues with respect to your use of this Website;
- to provide you with information on McLarenEurope.com products and services, either on a personalized or aggregate basis;
- to give Website owners and editors anonymous, aggregate information that is useful for developing new features and products for our visitors and to improve the content and navigation on this Website;
- McLaren sales and support representatives may use personal information to better assist you with using our website and help you find the best product for you;
- to send you our newsletter about company news, product promotions and discounts. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by removing your account;
- to resolve disputes, prevent and detect fraud, and otherwise to help McLaren to avoid legal liability;
Our security measures
McLarenEurope.com makes reasonable efforts to use industry-standard security technologies to secure your information. Servers where personal information is stored are password and firewall-protected, and access is limited to those employees and independent contractors with a need to know and only for the purposes identified above. All financial information is transmitted and stored in encrypted form. We maintain safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your Personal Information.
You are responsible for keeping your login name and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password, including fees. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Your right to choose
We communicate with you to provide information, products and services that you have requested. It is your choice to send us these requests. You have the option to reject this Website's cookies and still use this Website. However, your access to this Website will be limited. You may always opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions on the marketing email.